Friday, October 24, 2008

Whiner

I dont like people who constantly whine, some answers are pretty obvious but they dont pay attention. I don't like people who complains a lot, I dont want to hear it. I refused. It irritates me. If someone confides in me I simply tell them, just move on! I dont want to complicate my mind with other peoples problem, I dont have time for that. Well, its just me, selfish? maybe...lol

I am the type of a person that rarely get annoyed or bothered by anything (except for the above mention traits, lol. well, I only keep it to myself, I dont tell.) Above all things, I usually go with the flow. I rarely complain. If I do, that means Im hungry! well, that's according to my husband. He said I get nasty when my stomach is empty. But anyways, according to my friends and co-workers, Im likable and easy to go along with. So, when I hear anything bad, I dont like to hear it. I feel offended. Especially if they backbite and I dont even know the person they are talking to, I feel bad for that person and that will only make me not liking you. I believe that when you said something to other people, it reflects the real you.

0 comments: