Thursday, October 9, 2008

Road Sign Invoice

Over a month ago I was in a car accident. A huge Pick up truck hit the rear end of the passenger side of my SUV. My Jeep is totalled. I didnt get a ticket but she did. I strained my neck and refused to take pain pills and muscle relaxant because I downt want the effects on my liver. The Doctor made the right decision of prescribing Physical Therapy and referred me as my own therapist. haha. Within 3 days, Im amazed that I was able to move my neck without so much pain and I was pain free with full ROM in a week. Physical Therapy actually works! haha. A piece of advice, if you sprained/strained some part of your body, apply ice 15-20 mins every hour with gentle stretching for the next 24-36 hours. After that, apply heat 15-20 mins 2x/day.

But anyways, after I wrote my blog entry about Parking Ticket, I went to get our mails in the mailbox. This time, I got a bill from the City Of Burton for a Road Sign Repair. Apparently, I will have to pay the road sign that was damaged during the accident even if it wasnt my fault? Dang! all of these traffic and parking tickets taking all my money! I am so pissed. I am going to call them for an explanation...and I will also call my insurance if they are supposed to pay for it. Haay!

0 comments: