Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scarf

Today, I got home from work at 4pm, thats earlier than normal since i usually get home between 6-7pm. So I thought of going to the mall to look for some insulated pants but I wasnt able to find one. Instead, I splurge myself with new cashmere scarfs. It's soft and warm. Im getting ready for winter!

When I got home I feel like Im going to throw up for what I just did. I feel guilty. I cant imagine buying myself a cashmere scarf for big buck$$ but I did it anyway and bought 3!!! I was also glad that hubby wasnt home so I hurriedly cut the tags. lol. He doesnt prevent me from buying stuff, he's actually very giving but he's always my conscience. He usually ask me these questions: is it necessary? another one? do you really need it? how much? then followed by, what?

So, I have decided to return 2 of them tomorrow. I am still debating which color to keep. But before anything else, I will have to look into the garbage and hopefully I'll find the tags. Charles just put the garbage away. Toinksz.

0 comments: