Sunday, October 26, 2008

Insulation

Lately, I have been feeling so cold. In the past, the cold weather doesnt bother me. I normally doesnt wear bulky clothes coz I feel suffocated. Im comfortable and warm with just a fleece jacket on a freezing day. It has been annoying that I had to wear 3 layers of clothing plus a fleece robe and mukluks footwear to keep me warm in the house. We normally keep our house at 62-65 deg.F to save gas. It was a comfortable temperature. Last night when we went out to have dinner, it was just so cold and it was only 45 deg.F. Its not even snowing yet. The kids at the parking lot we're just wearing skirts and shorts???? oh my, suddenly I am sensitive to cold. Hubby noticed that I was shivering, I told him about my dilemma...he simply said, thats because you have lost all your insulation! lol. I didnt even think about that! I have lost 30 lbs since June and 30lbs of fat is a lot of insulation. haha.

0 comments: