Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I forgot, again!

Today, I forgot to bring my wallet again!

It was a bad day. I didnt have breakfast because I was already late for my first appointment and forgot to grab a banana on my way out. I didnt have lunch because I dont have my wallet with me. No candies or even pennies in my car! Gladly, I still have water from yesterday.

My husband always tell me to put at least $50 bucks hidden inside your car for emergency. Well, I keep forgetting my wallet and have used the money for gas or food. And never been able to replace it. Why? Im simply irresponsible. Yes, I just said t.

It happened 3x that Charles rescued me. He had to drive 45 minutes to put gas into my car. He did say, he will never do it again so I will learn my lesson. Is that why he never answered my call today? The nerve! He blamed his faulty cellphone. Hmmnnn.

You would think I will remember to bring my wallet today since I forgot it yesterday. Luckily, I took a banana and had $5 in my coat plus my car is fully loaded with gas...it barely saves me today, too. When I got home, my car says 8 miles to empty...lol.

I got home around 7:30pm. I was grouchy and sooo hungry. I wasn't gonna tell my husband because I know he will just scold me, again. But I cant keep a secret and he always know when Im hiding something, so I told him anyways...he simply said, Ive been a bad girl and will not take me to "Trick or Treating" as punishment...what????????? I know he was joking but he seems so serious, Im not sure. Hmmnn....But then, he made me dinner and set up the table...After dinner, he went to put money inside my car becasue he said I will never do it. Thanks Sweety...:)

I just dont forget my wallet but with a lot of things, too. The reason I dont usually bring my purse becasue I will just forget it in the store or anywhere.; When we go out, My husband pays for everything.

I dont know what to do. I am so irresponsible. You would think I should have learned my lessons by now but its becoming a habit. Its scary! I need help!

0 comments: