Wednesday, October 29, 2008

$5000 Bonus

I spoke with my Boss today and offered me a $5000 Bonus if I sign a 3 year contract with the company, and also promised to make me the Director Of Rehab after I finished my "secret" lol. Which I'm hoping soon...Ive been procrastinating, Im so closed...But Im not going to say it here, baka ma-jinx pa! haha.

Anyways, $5000 is actually lower than what was being offered from the other company early this year, they offered $10000....but I refused...as if much molah ako...It's not that I dont like that company, Im just not at ease with them. But this time, Im debating...coz I planned to take a vacation next year but was having 2nd thoughts because financially Im not comfortable. We have 2 houses which were paying 2 mortgages every month, another hunting property up north...at the end of the month, our pocket is empty. I can go on and on with the list of our bills here, its never ending....Thats America!.....but anyways, I am really thinking about this. Its been over 2 years since the last time I went to the Philippines. I missed my family back home...but then, I will be stuck with this company for 3 years? Ive been with this company for 3 months now, I have seen ups and downs....I have mixed feelings........I've never sign a contract before, Im always been a freelance and I like it because I can hop to one company to another If I want to. I think I am blessed to have a very high-damand career, instead of these company interviewing for prospect employees...but rather, I interview them! lol.

0 comments: