Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Charles 34th Birthday

It was a nice celebration. His actual birthday was on Monday but we celebrated it over the weekend. We went to Hooters for dinner on Saturday. We were gonna watch a movie after dinner but nothing seems to catch our taste. We went home instead and Charles played his new nintendo wii racing game that he got for our friends and finished it in just 3 hours...wow! We had fun, it was like watching a real racing game! Before I went to bed, I made his most requested triple layer chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. The next day we had a great breakfast. I prepared blueberry and chocolate chips pancakes, sunny side up eggs, and Bob Evans patty sausage. We had his chocolate cake at lunch and went to the Chinese Restaurant at 3pm. It was my guilt free weekend. lol

I feel bad though because yesterday I got home pretty late from work. I was gonna ask him to have dinner at his favorite restaurant but when I got home he was chowing. He cooked dinner on his birthday! I've got to make up for this!

0 comments: