Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fleece Lined Jeans

The cold weather is not fun especially now that I've lost some of my insulation...lol (read my previous blog "Insulation".

My husband suggested me to buy a fleece lined jeans to keep me warm in the cold weather. He wears them all the time plus a silk underpants, at least 6 mos during the cold season. I never wear them before because its bulky. Today, I tried it and it really feels warm.

I have been looking everywhere, online and offline...I just can't find a women's fleece lined jeans that is not Relaxed, tapered leg fit! Why on earth these manufacturers does not make them in boot cut or straight leg? why it has to be the old fashion cut? argh!

I love shopping but looking for something in particular that is soo hard to find makes shopping a pain in the butt!

0 comments: