Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Political Views

I have watched the debates and campaign rallies, I believed that Obama-Biden ticket will make a good team to govern the United States.

I was disappointed of McCain's tactic, he' sneaky. McCain chose Palin as a way to trick women into siding with him. He saw that once Obama picked Biden instead of Hillary Clinton for his VP, he thought that this would work for him! Boy, was he wrong! But, to say that women voters are simply going to vote for Sarah Palin because she is also a woman seems a little degrading. Are those with these thoughts insinuating that women are not smart enough to choose a candidate based on his or her performance and would just support any woman regardless of their motives? Is this what John McCain and Sarah Palin are thinking, too? To put it bluntly, Sarah Palin is no Hillary Clinton. Nor does she have the vision and brilliance of Barack Obama. This is an incredible insult to most American women. Just how stupid does he think we are?

I agree with Joy on The View, Sarah Palin is dumb! yeah! I have watched all her interviews especially with Katie Courick. This woman cannot answer a question with a straight answer -- she's all over the place and dodges every question because she doesn't have a freaking answer.

I am going to have pages and pages about how ignorant is Sarah Palin if I dont stop here.

0 comments: