Sunday, November 2, 2008

Judgmental

Charles and I did our groceries at Meijers today. We decided to use the self-checkout lane. I told Charles we should go to the 12 or less counter instead but NO because we have more than 12, we probably have 15 items but as you know my husband is very honest, too honest. So we were behind these 2 ladies and their super annoying kid with a full cart, they were sooo slow. She was very meticulous with what she scan, checking the price of each item, although nothing is wrong with that but I think they should take into consideration the customers who were next in line. She was la la la...as if nobody is waiting. I have read the whole magazines on the rack and they were still scanning. We probably waited for more than 30 minutes, by that time I'm so grouchy. Just when I thought they were done, something happened to the payment system, so I was looking at the machine (not them!) and thought to myself "dang machine" and probably showed some bad expression (referring to the machine). I wasn't mad at them, just disappointed. So when it was my turned, this bitch came up to my husband and said, Sir, I would just like to have a word with your wife (Charles thought he was gonna say something nice), then I faced her and she was just bitching me...calling me rude and that I was staring at her sister and made a bad gesture....I was shocked and Charles did too. She left right away. People were looking at me. I feel so embarassed. It makes me mad that I didnt have the chance to defend myself...not that it matters to her, but it matters to me...Im hurt....shes being so judgmental......as far as I know, she's the one that is rude!

I was so mad that I cried. Ive never been called "rude" nor humiliated in front of other people. Charles hugged me and apologizes for not defending me, I understand becuase we were both shocked and she left right away. Charles said he was proud that I was able to control my anger. She was just lucky because I'm full from our dinner date and the situation is so shocking that I froze. I am now experienceing late reactions and too emotional. I just wished I was able to tell her she's a bitch and dragged her into the street and _____!

0 comments: