Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nude Cleaning Woman

I was watching the news today with their featured news about a housecleaning agency that offers nude woman cleaning your house for $150/hr around Detoit area. It's probably common in most cities but its my first time to hear such thing.. According to the news, no sex or touching is allowed by the house owner and they will conduct a background check for every customer to ensure safety of their nude cleaning ladies...hmnn...

I am so bothered by it. First, why it was featured on tv during the day when kids can hear. I dont think it;s right. My other concerned is about the safety of these nude women, although they check the customers background...but what about those sex offenders who has not been caught yet and whose records are clean? how can they prove that its safe to clean a strangers house? im not against with nudity, in fact i am not against with prostitution and I believe it should become legal. why? because legality will ensure safety in the community. The government will mandate these prostitutes to get medical screening and treatment whenever necessary. Legality will also improve safety against any crime.

BUt anyways, I had to clean the house today...My husband was threatening me to get a nude cleaning lady if I dont clean! haha.......he said he was joking but im not buying it....lol.

1 comments:

Doris M. Bennett said...

Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: gutter cleaning near me