Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been tagged....and 6 Random things about me!

I have been tagged by lynnclaire and I am suppose to share six random things about myself, according to the rules on stated on her blog.

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who
tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

So, here are six random things about myself:

1. I can always tell how much a building/house/resto/etc is cost by looking at the quality of materials being used. I am married to a husband whos family owns a custom architectural millwork company, I know what is cheap and expencive. The downside, I can never buy anything made of wood from a store because everything looks cheap unless otherwise you go to a high end furniture store which obviously is not affordable. Anything made of real wood is so expencive.

2. I am very hands-on with my car. I can change tires, Replace brake pads, and even change oil! yeah!

3. I am still a kid. I love to watch the Disney Channel shows every Saturday morning...My favorites----> Thats soo Raven, Hannah Montana, Power Rangers...:) I still buy color Books and crayola, I play computer games especially Mario Bros...:)

4. We have 5 beagle dogs and a Parakeet Bird which we adore so much!

5. I love construction work. Recently, we remodeled our house and installed bamboo floors in our bedroom, I did the dry wall and painting. Currently, my husband is building a wood stove and we prapared a corner space for that and just got done installing new tiles on the floor. Tomorrow, I will finish painting our bathroom!

6. My husband and I loves deer and rabbit hunting. We have 80 acres hunting property up north. Tomorrow (Nov.15) is the opening day for Deer Hunting Season, this year, we will try our luck in our backyard! hehe

OK....now it is my turn and I am going to tag:

1.Genevieve Ko

2. Janice Sarmiento-Indreboe

3. Ressa Gay Palma

4. Greg Gardiola

5. Zettskie ^_^

6. Joseph Lemuel Gardiola

0 comments: