Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crazy Thursday

My day didnt start right today. I actually woke up an hour earlier than normal....so I had time to watch "Regis and Kelly". The discussion was great and I learned that 43% of Married Men thinks that they should have marry their Ex-Gfs instead......Kelly said, well, too bad....your just stuck with your wife! Regis replied, just suck it up Dude! haha......I had fun....only to find out I was late for my first appointment! whhhhaaaaaaatttttttt! So, I rushed to my car and off I go. At lunch, I went to pick up my new laptop and Ultrasound machine provided by my company for work. I put them in the trunk and I must have put my car keys inside, too. Of course, I cant get inside my car!!!! Im so pissed!!!!! Gladly I have my cellphone and was able to call my Insurance company. They send somebody to unlock my car with no extra charge in less than 45 mins. AAA Insurance has been so good to me. I dont mind paying the extra dollars as long as Im in good hands. But anyways, I rescheduled everybody in my appointment lists...that took at least an hour.....now, I will have a crazy Friday because of this. arghhh!.....

I have learned that Americans values their TIME. Every minute counts. They spend it wisely. If you think you will be late for an appointment, you should always call them at least an hour before your schedule and let them know that you will be late or you are not able to make it. In Doctors office, you will be charge for being late or if you dont show up. TIME is so valuable here.....it makes me reflect the way Filipinos manage their Time, it is the exact opposite way!

0 comments: