Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow days.....

All school kids loves it when it's a snow day....why? because there's no school! haha

They usually check their local TV station in the morning and see if their school appears on the bottom of the screen, if it is...hurray! no school, Mom!

In my previuos work, no matter what the weather is, we are expected to work! dang! I hate it when it then...

Today, my work called in the morning to let me know not to work because it's a snow day! lol...I was shocked...I feel like Im a school kid...yehey! hurray! yipee! haha

Today's forecast is up to 13 inches of snow! It's not even officially winter yet but weve been slammed with lots of snow already!

Now I can say.....I love Snow Days! because I dont have to work! hehehe

Well....got to go...we are going to make a SNowMan! hehehehe....pictures to follow...:)

0 comments: