Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blackberry No More!

Ive always had bad luck with blackberry phones.

My first was a Blackberry Pearl, during the first month, it hanged up on me...everything just froze...I had to take the battery off to reset. and I had to do that at least couple times a day! and then it stopped receiving text messages/SMS/MMS....Im just glad that I still received my personal and work emails. I make gazillion phone calls a day and it would be nice to keep track of my recent calls so i dont have to reenter the number if needed...But! it wont work that way! Everytime i checked my most recent calls, it's empty!!!!! so, after months, i took it back to the Sprint store, I was debating of getting another blackberry but I like the scroller and I also like the fact that I can synchronize my calendar to my laptop and so I got a new Blackberry Curve (see pic).....My 2nd Blackberry....Just on the first day, I had to return it again that same day because It doesnt charge the battery! And please knock my head, I exchanged it with the same blackberry phone! waaaaa...it's been 24hrs and so far it works ok....but if this gives me another headache....Im done with Blackberry! Promise!

Ive been contemplating about getting the new Iphone but its expencive....I have simply everything plan with sprint and text/SMS/MMS/call/internet/tv are unlimited for just $99/mo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mariz, my name is BJ DeHut and I am a representative for Sprint. I am sorry to hear about your luck with Blackberry phones! Make sure to return the phone at the first sign of any craziness. Perhaps I can suggest the HTC Touch Pro if this Curve Curse continues. The Touch Pro has a lot of the same functionality of a Blackberry but with a touch screen. It is a very powerful and sleek phone. Just throwing that out there in case you have to return the Curve. Crossing my fingers for you, good luck!